Monday, June 28, 2010

Just as I suspected...

This week is going to be nuts - Steph is moving out (sad) so I'm moving my stuff into her room as it is the biggest with the biggest closet and doing this in between a softball game on Wednesday and packing for Atlanta.  This will be my third 4th of July in a row in Hotlanta and this year I decided to brave running the Peachtree rather than just watching it.  Although, I haven't gone running in over a month AND it's going to be about 195-degrees down there so it might turn into a slow crawl, but that's fine.

Also, how is it already July?  This year has flown by so far.  In the beginning of the year I had the cruise to look forward to, then Vegas, Princeton, Memorial Day weekend, now Atlanta.  I blinked and the year was half over.

Now I've been sitting here all night trying to come up with a meaningful blog post.  Task NOT accomplished.  However, I have something in the works that might be far more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment