Monday, June 21, 2010

In Which I Fail Miserably

So my goal was to post every day for the next year and less than a month in I fail - in my defense I was busy (?) because Thursday night between meeting the new roomie and then belting out "On the Wings of Love" at Tuck's with Katie and then packing for Cincinnati I didn't have time - nor did I have time when I was in O-H-I-O (three syllables, not one).

I went to Cincy to visit my friend Liz, who I hadn't seen in about five years.  We interned at 'Nova together and since she was an athletic trainer there we got to hang out on all the fun softball road trips (like when we had to go to South Bend for five days even though the team didn't advance past the first round of the tournament so we had nothing to do).  Anyway.

Cincy consisted of Tim McGraw, pool time, meeting lots of cool people and visiting UC's campus.  I'd elaborate further if I wasn't so flippin' tired.  So yes, I failed a month in to this little project - fear not loyal reader (there IS one of you, right?) I will get back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment