Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yes, I'm a horrible person

Tonight the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup and it is the first championship for Chicago since I've lived here.  I was super happy and excited until I got home and read that USC will probably receive a two year postseason ban and have to forfeit wins from at least 2004.

Why do I hate USC so much?  Great question!  When Miami was undefeated during 2001-02, they were overrated.  When USC did it, according to the media, they were the greatest football team since ever.  And it turns out it was because they cheated.  And spare me your "everybody cheats" lecture.  If my schools cheat and aren't dumb enough to get caught, that's not my fault.  

So, my hatred for USC goes above and beyond my status as a bandwagon fan for the Blackhawks.  People yell at you for being on the bandwagon anyway, so isn't this better?

No comments:

Post a Comment