Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer

We finally played our first softball game tonight and not only did we win but I had two hits AND a run - that is definitely a first for me.  Normally I strike out looking.  Our team is pretty cool, everyone is nice, we played well but no one is super competitive so I won't have to feel bad for striking out - which I will.  A lot.  But, it's a school night, and writing every day is harder than I thought it would be. 

But, before I go, I would like to express my disgust at Perez Hilton for tweeting a picture of (as Gawker calls it) Miley Cyrus' "Hannah Montana."  First of all, Perez thinks he is better than everyone else and has BECOME the person he originally started blogging about: a Hollywood Diva.  I really hope he faces jail time.  He's already losing advertisers, which is good, but it would be unfortunate if he didn't have to suffer the consequences of his actions just because of who he is.  I don't even read his blog because I dislike him so much.  It's all about DListed baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment