Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DWTS, Part Whatever

It's that time of year again, when the new cast of DWTS is revealed - and once again, the list doesn't disappoint - it's Famewhore Central!!

Nancy Grace - I think that if she gets a bad score, she'll release her inner rabid dog on the judges.
Chaz Bono - Uhh - I'll watch and only be able to think - he used to be a woman?
Elisabetta Canalis - Now that she's not dating Clooney anymore, I suppose she has nothing better to do.
Carson Kressley - Literally do not know who this is.
Rob Kardashian - Pimp mama Kris Jenner strikes again!  I read somewhere recently that she literally turned a golden shower into actual gold and only wish I had been that creative (I think it was on the Superficial or Celebitchy).
Chynna Phillips - Was possibly in an 80s pop group and/or married to a Baldwin?
JR Martinez - Again - no clue.
Ricki Lake - Used to watch her show in 7th grade...still do not understand the relevance.
Ron Artest  - Of all the Lakers, they chose him?  Kris Jenner couldn't force Lamar Odom to do it?
Kristin Cavallari - Jay Cutler's leftovers?
Hope Solo - PR PR PR
David Arquette - Yuck

What I really don't understand is how this show has continued to thrive.  Same goes for Jersey Shore...and all the Real Housewives...but not Millionaire Matchmaker.  That show is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment